Skip to content
- Brush your teeth with a soft bristle toothbrush to minimize the chances of gum recession
- Brush your teeth AT LEAST twice per day (once in the morning and once before bedtime; if you’re feeling motivated, brush after each meal)
- Floss your teeth AT LEAST once per day (If you’re feeling motivated, floss after eat meal. This ensures your don’t have food stuck between your teeth)
- Avoid eating sugary foods that promote caries or tooth decay. Cavities are the #1 cause of toothaches.
- Visit your dentist at least twice per year for a checkup and professional cleaning
- Drink lots of water and avoid soda, carbonated drinks, and juices at all cost